AutoSite is a templating engine for Python 3, developed by dotcomboom. AutoSite keeps your site consistent and easy to maintain through its simple workflow of templates and input pages.
Here's some of the features you can come to expect from AutoSite:
- One-click building of your entire site
- Totally customizable setup: custom variables, custom templates
- Intelligent asset path management (no more broken relative links!)
- Conditional text, for when you need it there but only sometimes
- Markdown support
- Easy installation through PyPi
- Open-source, under the Unlicense
As a testament to the power of AutoSite, this manual was built using it. You can download this site for offline viewing and demonstration purposes in Appendix A.